The South Carolina Department of Public Health (DPH) is reporting additional measles cases in the Upstate and another public ...
There has now been more than 60 cases of the highly contagious disease since July, the state health department said.
CONWAY, S.C. - South Carolina health officials are reporting seven new measles cases since Tuesday in an ongoing outbreak.
Seven new measles cases were reported in the Upstate Friday along with possible exposures at a Costco store in Spartanburg.
SC health officials confirmed seven new measles cases and 62 total cases in the outbreak centered in Spartanburg County, with ...
With an ongoing measles outbreak in South Carolina ahead of Thanksgiving, travelers may be wondering how to enjoy the holiday ...
The South Carolina Department of Public Health is reporting three new cases of measles in the state since Friday.
Officials with the South Carolina Department of Public Health have identified 7 new measles cases in the Spartanburg County ...
The Utah Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced 12 new cases of measles in Utah since last week, ...
DPH reported seven new measles cases in the Upstate and announced a new potential public exposure at a Spartanburg store on ...
There was a measles exposure at the Spartanburg County, SC, administration building treasurer’s office on Nov. 17 and 18, the ...
The sixth measles case of the year was diagnosed in Estonia this week, and health professionals said it is a local case ...